Register on our Aerial Photographer Database and get found when people are looking for Aerial Photographers
With the current explosion in Licenced Drone Pilots that are also competing alongside unlicenced operators it is becoming increasingly difficult to find new Business.
The Aerial Photography Directory is a totally open Directory of Aerial Photographers. There is a small Annual fee but, once paid, prospective clients can contact you directly. We do not hide your details nor take a commission on any Bookings, unlike some Directories. Starting at £30 / €40 / $US 50 per year it is a small cost – one lead will pay for a couple of year’s registration fee.
If your Country / State is not listed, don’t worry as we will add it when we receive your completed Form. That works to your advantage as you will be the only one listed in that area to start with!
You will be listed for 1 Region and 1 State / County. If you want to add additional States / Counties / Regions that you cover, look at the pricing here: http://aerialphotographydirectory.com/advertise#pilot and let us know below which ones you want invoicing for.
How to Register
- Scroll down to complete and submit your details
- We will verify the details and, if OK, add your entry
- We will send you an invoice for the Annual fee. This may be paid by Bank Transfer or Credit/Debit card via PayPal
- Pay the Annual fee within 2 weeks to maintain your listing for a year
- If you need to make any changes, email us using the email address that you registered with. We will endeavour to make the changes within 7 days
- Towards the end of the year we will get in touch to see if you wish to renew
Start the Registration:
Once we have received your Application we will check it, add it to the Database and send you an invoice. You have two weeks to pay the invoice – after then we will disable your listing. You may make any amendments at any time using the email address that you registered with. No other email address will be acceptable.